For inquiries, advertisement and invites my email is
Mabuhay I am Hitokirihoshi or Hoshi and Welcome to my Hoshilandia!
About Aspectos de hitokiriHoshi
Aspectos de hitokiriHOSHI is a personal lifestyle blogazine that features diverse interests ↓
- personal finance
- travel and food –
- business – small-time/ startup, taxes and licences, companies, restaurants, and more
- entertainment – movie reviews, music, TV shows, celebrities
- career – freelancing, work-life balance, issues, and tips
- Arts and Culture – Philippine festivals, art fair, media conference and others
- Digital world – digital marketing, eCommerce, social media, and blogging
- Hobbies – scrapbooking, recycling, creative writing, and more
You’ll find English posts on Hoshilandia, but overall the articles are written in Filipino. It’s because Hoshi’s native language is Filipino and her readers are mostly local, students, young professionals, and Filipinos living and working abroad. Some of posts here are also being published monthly in the column Tampok (feature) of Filipino community newspaper in Japan – Daloy Kayumanggi.
Hoshilandia.com aims to:
- share relevant and thought-provoking ideas for Filipino yuppies, millenials, and OFWs that let them become receptive, proactive, and positive. Hoshi answers things like why we need money management, the right and good use of social media, freelancing, and more
- give inspiration creatively especially for the students- here you’ll read essays, narrative stories, poems, and art projects.
- entertain – Hoshilandia also features interviews and stories about celebrities, events, art and music scenes, movie reviews and more.
By the way, “Aspectos de” are Spanish words for “Aspects of.”
Achievements of Hoshilandia
In 2010, hoshilandia.com was one of the finalists for Tula or Poem ( Nasa Tao ang Gawa, nasa kalikasan ang Gantimpla) category in Saranggola Blog Awards.
In 2011, aspectos de hitokiriHoshi was one of the finalists/ nominees for Personal blog category-National level in the Philippine Blog Awards and it’s publisher named Top 4 Homebased Blogger of the Year in Pinoy Expat Blogger Awards (PEBA).
In February 2013 – I did a blog contest [project] entitled Blog Life that aimed to encourage Filipino bloggers to recognize and realize their real reasons in blogging.
Overall, AdH biggest achievement is to help and inspire Filipinos. It considers positive feedback as the sweetest rewards here are some comments:
Peso Sense shared Post
Here are some of my interviews/ events:
- when Jericho Rosales revealed to me that he wants to work with Kathryn Bernardo
- when Dr. Galileo Galang divulged that Filipino students only know few epic heroes
Vic Sotto [or Bossing] shared that as a producer he treats everyone equally
Lakbay2Love and Solenn Heussaff shared my Movie Review: Lakbay2Love
My online moniker, Hitokirihoshi, is from my two favorite anime characters– Kenshin Himura also known as Hitokiri Batousai (from Samurai X) and Emperor Hotohori a.k.a Hoshi (Fushigi Yuugi). Hitokiri means ‘slasher’ and Hoshi is ‘star’ so hitokirihoshi is Slasher Star. At first it’s just for fun, but later on I realized I become Hitokirihoshi (other just simply called me Hoshi) or “Slasher” online and offline.
I worked in three different companies for full time before I decided to try telecommuting or freelancing. However since nth time I always do sideline business and part time jobs (anak pawis here). Thus, I become freelancer/ home-based entrepreneur/ online seller/ blogger ( see the slash?).
I don’t like posting photos of myself ( not a fan of selfie) and anyway, I started as an anonymous blogger. For your information, I am…
- Slow mover but hyper thinker – I like to separate things and aspects ( one reason of ‘aspectos’ in my blog title and having different pseudonyms)
- I’m opinionated, but I prefer to feature other stories and people than myself as a blogger ( let’s see in the future when I become videoblogger)
- I’m quite and serious in deep conversation ( I love sincere chitchat), but I’m jolly, talkative and weird too (especially with my friends)
- I’m boyish, ambivert, cinephile, music lover, thrifty, capricorn, and star 😉
- I advocate financial literacy, education, transportation service for Senior Citizens, and Philippine Culture and Arts
Goals in Life ( bucket list)
Since you are reading this part as if I’m so important to you (thank you very much), please accept my token of appreciation by sharing my goals and dreams in life. ( baka ikaw na si Mr. Right charr)
- Learn how to play guitar and keyboard
- Travel in different local and international tourist destinations like Greece, Japan, Batanes, Davao, Italy, Great Britain and France.
- Become a thriving businesswoman
- Hit at least my first two million pesos and buy my own house before I turn 40
- Get married at the age of 35
- Be a best-selling book author ( Self-help, fantasy, and horror)
- Be a radio host or Podcaster
- Have entertaining, but helpful videoblogger
- Learn various dialects and languages like Waray, Ilongo, Ilocano, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Independent movie/ music video/ commercial director
- Establish or be part of NGOs/ Institutions about Senior Citizens, Recycling, and Public Education/ Library
- Financial Peace!