Mabuhay! Welcome to my Market! This page is where you can check products and services I’m offering online or offline specifically
Cleaning Products for home, shop, and car
Why I’m doing dealership/ sideline /small-time businesses?
- I’m still passionate to work and practice my profession as well as doing other stuff like travelling, crafting, blogging and others.
- I believe in feasibility study and market research before anything else. Thus if not through study first, I invest nang SMALL time muna
- I’m not rich (yet), the capital for every business I take comes directly from my emergency fund or personal savings.
- I like the idea of serial entrepreneurship than establishing one big business ( but generally, I like doing many things I’m interested to master)
- Though I’m not closing my door for possibilities, I prefer dealership over franchising
So if you want to more what I’m offering , here they are:
Tees/ Hoodies/ Mugs
my Sporty is Lovely Collection
Unified Products and Services
Story: This is my biggest business venture so far. I’m a Global Dealer of UPS or Unified Products and Services ( a part Global Pinoy Remittance Services) since December 21, 2013. What I like about the company is its sought-after products and services.
Product Guide: This is a home-based / online business, which doesn’t demand everyone to have a physical store or maintaining big amount of money. All you need to is a gadget(s) with Internet connection or load. Then you can offer services like
- Bills Payment ( no more pila) – utilities, telcos, school, air lines, credit cards, insurance, and other institutions ( like charities Bantay Bata and Operation Smile)
- e-cash – same as remittance
- ticketing – this is online booking ( domestic and/ or international flights)
- loading – all networks ( including special loads/ promos)
multi-level marketing is also part of this system so you’ll earn ( big time) for every direct or indirect referral you’ll have. With UPS’ services, it’s easier to do direct selling because who doesn’t need load or have bills to pay?
Contact: If you want to join or other inquires about UPS, kindly leave comments below or contact me at email@example.com /0915-1432804
here my blog post about it
Pampanga’s Best Products
Story: Just two or three weeks after I decide to do freelancing , I bought and sold Pampanga’s Best products. Since then I never stop na dahil I really want to do food business. Iyon lang I don’t cook so I choose to sell food products that mothers can easily and quickly cook.
Product Guide P. Best products you can buy from me are
- Regular Hotdog and Cheesedog
- Skinless and Native Longganiza
I follow the suggested retail price of Pampanga’s Best so my customers can get affordable products compare to what they can buy in leading supermarkets. Last time I check, My P. Best price is 10 pesos cheaper.
If you’re near in Fairview or Commonwealth, Quezon City and you really want to order nang maramihan for days or a week of agahan or packed food na hindi mo na kailangan lumayo pa, contact me at 0915-143-2804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LoadXtreme’s Retailer’s Card
Story: This is my very first sideline business ( since 2009) – it offers in-demand product – prepaid loads. I almost gave up this after having UPS. However, LoadXtreme ( universal loading system) has other offers and features that UPS doesn’t have. In fact, I recommend it to all load retailers, so you’ll have alternative system.
Product Guide: When it comes to prepaid loads, LoadXtreme is superb. They have variety of products:
- Broadband ( Smart, Sun and Globe Broadband)
- ePins Cards ( imagine that prepaid cards that instead you scratch, you’ll receive codes through text)
- Internet – ( Bayan DSL and Blast)
- Landline (Bayantel , PLDT and Globe)
- Online Entertainment ( TFC, Star Records Digital Album, and ABS-CBN Vote Card)
- Online Games ( eGames, Game Club, LevelUp, StarCraft etc)
- prepaid loads (all networks including promos or special – like Unlimited txt, combo or unlisurfing so no more registration)
- Satellite/ Cable TV ( Cignal, Dream Satelite, Sky Cable, Smart link and more)
- and now their also selling load for e-PLus , a card you can use to purchase movie tickets or shop in SM Malls
It is also easy to load online on their website.
Package: Php 600 (with loadwallet)
- lifetime subscription
- sell different prepaid products
- discounted loads for personal use
- load thru web and cellphones
Contact: If you want to join or other inquires about UPS, kindly leave comments below or contact me at email@example.com / 0915-1432804
here’s my blog post about LoadXtreme
Story: This is my newest dealership venture
Product Guide: Kettle Corn is a fast selling product especially in Malls. With it’s fantastic flavors (cheese, barbecue, sweetcorn and more), you’ll popcorn, snack or movie time is truly special.
Contact: For orders and inquires, please send your name, and message at 0915-1432-2804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Second-hand Books for Sale
The Media Kit : a Frame by Frame Guide to Visual Production (book 1 scriptwriting & preproduction)
Ang Lihim ni Lea by Augie Rivera – A Book for Kids 7 year old and above
Play As You Grow: Introductory Book (Playing Music Instruments)
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott ( novel book)
Lit Riffs: Writers “Covers” Songs They Love
Streetwise French Dictionary/ Thesaurus ( The User Friendly Guide French Slang and Idioms)
How to Be a Comedy Writer: Secrets from the inside by Marc Blake
Filipino ng mga Filipino (Mga Problema sa Ispelling, Retorika, at Pagpapayaman ng Wikang Pambansa) by Virgilo Almario
Ang Bagong Pamahayagan Sa Filipino by Narciso Matienzo and Rosalina C. Matienzo
Questor Magazines – for anime/ magazine collectors
- For Meet Up or delivery ( with additional charge)
- Meet Up Sched and Places: Monday to Saturday 11am to 4pm- Ever Commonwealth Ave., Trinoma Activity Center, SM North EDSA or SM Fairview in Quezon City
- Payment Method: personal or through BDO, BPI and MetroBank deposit only
- For price and other inquiries, please send your name, book title and message at 0915-1432-2804 or email@example.com
Chinkee Tan’s Money Kit + books
- how to budget religiously
- how to invest wisely
- how to get out of debt finally
- how to protect your money
- how to balance your life while creating your wealth
- learn about direct selling
- learn about money management
- learn to achieve financial freedom
for more details about this product check my post about
and my Video about Wealth Creation
Janette Toral’s Online Training Programs or Webinars
Obviously, I am into blogging pero through the years I’m also become interested in social media marketing and e-commerce out passion, information drive, and business.
I strongly believe that Filipinos should resort also sa Internet to market and sell their products. I realized these things not only through magazines and books, but also sa aking personal experiences.
Here in the Philippines if you want to know about Blogging, Social Media entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing and E-commerce you should search Janette Toral. My first encounter kay Ms. Janette ay sa iBlog 8 then sa iBlog10 at sa isang Wealth Creation Seminar I attended sa SM Aura last year.
Now, I am also one of lead generators of her training programs because I believe in her, her products and we have common belief na ang ang Pinoy dapat matuto nang wise and effective E-commerce, Blogging and Social Media.
If you like to enroll in these training programs please click the following links: