educPinoy or educating Pinoy aims to impart insights, stories, and information that valuable for teachers, students, parents, and school communities.
(Ang educPinoy o educating Pinoy ay naglalayon na magbahagi ng mga pananaw, istorya at impormasyon na mahalaga para sa mga guro, mag-aaral, magulang, at school community. Nais din nitong itaguyod ang Educator Empowerment Program (EEP), na isang modular training para sa mga guro sa pampublikong paaralan. )
I believe education is beyond making you knowledgeable; it’s also about character development. For example:
- you’ll be smart and good in handling your finances
- digitally responsible citizen,
- or socially relevant.
I think education is beyond attending classes, it’s also about adopting skills, values, or ideas you need to whatever you desire to achieve in life. Problem-solving, creative, communication, and critical thinking are only some of the imperative skills that are to be an achiever in life.
In my humble opinion, education is not only a tool to get a job someday. It’s a foundation to achieve a satisfying career and happy life. It enables you to be well-aware of your identity and rights, to be open-minded about entrepreneurship, social issues, and be globally competitive.
And I believe educPinoy or posts related to teaching and learning empowerment is a good starting point to appreciate the various benefits of being well-educated.
What is educPinoy‘s intentions?
- help parents, guardians, and students to better understand lessons and ideas in the language they comfortable to use—Filipino
- help educators, schools, educational institutions or any education business and advocates to reach members of school communities.
- help promote the importance of education to empower every Pinoy
Table of Contents about EducPinoy
Listening : kahalagahan ng pakikinig
Reading tips: Paano humusay sa pagbabasa
Speaking tips/ Pagsasalita