This Negosyo 101 page is the ultimate directory of Hitokirihoshi’s interviews, researches, analysis, tips, and feature stories about business. Negosyo, which means business in Filipino, is a source of income, career, or passion of some Pinoys. On the other hand, “101” means elementary or introductory facts about something. Thus, Negosyo 101 is giving you simple, but empowering ideas about business.
For invites for seminars, promotion, events — email Hitokirihoshi@gmail.com 😉
About Business Blogging
For some Pinoys, Negosyo is a way to earn money, a career to achieve wealth, or a journey for life-changing future. For years, I thought I would not dream nor pursue to be a negosyante o entrepreneur. I had doubts if I could do it because I knew I’m not good in selling, marketing, face-to-face customer service, leadership, and MATH. That changed in 2007, when I started to read about global financial crisis, Philippine Economy, failed/success stories of businessmen, and right/wrong mindsets of Filipinos about pagnenegosyo or entrepreneurship.
Since then I realized so many things about Negosyo.
- Being employee or entrepreneur is just a decision. Do you have employee-mindset or business-oriented approach? Me? I believe I’m not only trained in school just to be a skilled employee.
- Pinoys’ wrong mindset about negosyo. Example: most Pinoys confused Kabuhayan or livelihood over Negosyo
- Negosyo 101? You can learn it everywhere. Possibly my first business-mentor was my late grandfather Itang. When I was 3-4 years old, I joined him in getting supplies (kanin baboy mula sa bahay –bahay otira-tirang gulay sa palengke) for his hog raising business, and picking and selling in corn, sugar cane, sweet potato, guava, and vegetables from our backyard farm. He also had house for rent business, which was part of retirement fund.
Join me in my quest to learn and blog/vlog everything about Negosyo! My mission is to inform and uplift knowhow of Pinoys (including me) about entrepreneurship. Please take note that “Negosyo 101 page” also covers freelancing, self-employment, and other careers that can be form of business too.
Direction: Please right click the titles to read my stories
Negosyo 101 links
Business Legalization series
- Why to legalize your business (Bakit kailangang Gawing Legal ang Business o mag-business permit)
- What to expect if you go legal
- DTI Business Registration
- Mayor’s Permit – Guide to get Business Permit for New Small Business
- BIR Certification of Registration
Direct Selling – How I Made My First Million by Chinkee Tan
Technopreneurship – homebased business
(Stories about businessmen and wellness tips para sa mga negosyante)
Small Time Pinay Entrepreneur – ( Hoshi’s Business Story)
Work from Home Problems
Telecommuting – Perks
Unemployed(opportunities while you are looking for a full time job)
Sideline Business Ideas
Digital Marketing Career Talk
Digital Marketer/ Social media Strategist
Digital Marketing – Lozatech
Gawa ni Femi
Photo Booth – Pixo Hub
Raon – shopping center for low-priced electronic devices