Pananalapi is Pinoys’ word for finance. This “Pananalapi page” or Money Page is the directory of my posts about investing, budgeting, saving, money-making, behavioral finance, wealth creation, and other things related to money management. Please take note that I concentrate on Personal Finance of Pinoys.
For invites for seminars or events about Personal Finance — email Hitokirihoshi@gmail.com 😉
How to Save & Budget your Money
- 30-70 Rule in Saving
- Attitude Problems to Avoid
- Budgeting- its benefits in your well-being
- Children’s Money: Paaano magturo ng good money behavior sa bata?
- Emergency Fund
- Garbage Sale
- First salary- what to do with it ?
- Home buying
- Job hunting saving tips
- Magazines – what to do with your used old magazine copies ?
- Money Management for Kids
- Money Saving Tricks 1
- Money Saving Tricks 2
- Online buying tips
- Tipid tips for Students
How To Protect Your Money
- Credit Card use 101
- How to Get out of Debt
- Insurance – why you need it?
- Money Management Mistakes [of Yuppies]
- Investing Mistakes of Filipinos part 1
How to Grow Your Money
- Cost Averaging / Passive
- Investments/ business worth Php 5000 or less
- Investing in the Stock Market
- Million Pesos Calculator
- Money Management Guide – Money Kit by Chinkee Tan
- Financial Peace – 6 Steps to Financial Freedom
- Money Question – What will you do if you win $100 million?
- Retirement Fund