No plans yet this weekend (May 22 to May 24)? Go to Eastwood Open Park and enjoy activities prepared at the Eastwood City Art Market. It’s a fantastic getaway for you – self-confessed and obviously art lovers- to ignite your senses and be inspired before school classes start.
Art activities at Eastwood City Art Market
Yeah 4 Eastwood City Art Market stages great treats for yuppies and young at heart. Their line up the following:
- live portraits and henna tattoo from Chaez’ Kuro Biswal
live painting by Ateneo Grids, Mendez Big & Small Art Company, and Albercht Durer Prints Inc.
- mural making by Atalyer Workshops
- arts and crafts demonstrations from The Artologist, Art Circle Gallery, and Crafty Me
- Discover your next artsy shoes ( think of your cartoon characters, books and others) from 2cor57
- calligraphy sessions by Calligraphy by Lisa
- on-the-spot sketching by Masterpiece Gallery
- origami demonstration by Bobbys Hobbys
- wire sculpturing by Kish Javier
- stone and tote bag painting by Art Boutique
- stamping by BicSpoke
- Take wacky selfies at Art in Island’s 3D art installations!
Apart from these, there are
Mural painting on May 23
3PM: a collaborative Mural Wooden Painting by Somnia Collective, Austin Suarez, Ivy Floresca, Shintaro Lopez, Mark Evangelista, and May Caras
4PM: Mural Painting at 4:00pm by Alfred Galvez; and lastly,
a live art session by Doodle Art Enthusiasts.
Workshops by art icon Fernando Sena on May 24
Wanna hone your talent in sketching and pastel painting with an art expert? Fernando Sena, the father of Philippine Art Workshop will conduct the following workshops:
4PM: Portrait Sketching
5PM: Pastel painting
These workshops are supported by Art Discovery and Learning Foundation, Inc. If you are interested to join, you may inquire through 709-1111 loc. 138. Meantime, to check details about admission and other info about Eastwood City Art Market you may visit Megaworld Lifestyle Malls’ website or call 709-0888, 709-9888 or 09178380111(Eastwood Mall Concierge).