How an Iron Man fan takes a movie where her favorite Marvel Hero is one of the villains of Captain America? Why Tony Stark clashes with her Chris Evans? Well, these are my interests why I watch Captain America: Civil War.
Before Marvel Cinematic Universe emerge, I was an avid fan of Spider-Man starring Tobey Maguire. When Iron Man came, it introduced me to a new comic hero and tarann… Robert Downey Jr. Yeah I also didn’t know about Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. However, I am aware that Evans played Human Torch in Fantastic 4. However I like him more in Push. So let me clarify, I am not familiar with the comic thing, I like Iron Man because of his wacky and heroic nature and RDJ’s portrayal, and I like Chris Evans more than Captain America. Spoiler? I hate giving spoilers charr!
Captain’s 5 Awesome Spots
- Compare to other movie trailers and foreign movies na nakita ko so far, I commend that Captain America didn’t resort to many heavy explosions, bloody bodies and dark effects. Mas tumutok sila sa bagbakan ng members ng mga Avengers sa isa’t isa.
- It’s good to know new characters like Paul Rudd (Ant-Man), Anthony Mackie (Falcon), Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther), Paul Bettany (Vision), and Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch). However, Spiderboy err Spider Man (Tom Holland) is the special one for me. The boy is better when he suits up and talkative, but his adorable.
- Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) is awesome here. I like her scenes (whether she used double or not) because of the choreography, facial expressions, and her character. I thought Spider Boy este Spider Man would do the thing that she did during the Battle of Avengers in the airport.
- Tony Stark doesn’t fail to entertain me, but it’s amazing that he’s emotional and sentimental too here.
- The Ant-Man also wow us (audience) when he appears in the shield of Captain America. Like Tony said you would not care about him in his normal form, but hey Ant-Man is a head-scratching creature when he goes big or tiny.
- Favorite scenes: The battle in the airport, when Tony finds out that the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) is ultimate crush err the link to his parents’ death, when Winter Soldier rubbed a motorcycle so casually, and when Captain fight for his friend. After all friendship is a treasure and acknowledging your mistake is vital.
Things I didn’t get or I like on Civil War
Wala namang masyadong flaws ang movie, although may mga katanungan ako na baka masasagot lang kung maging familiar ako sa comics. Pero..
- May part na boring puro usapan tapos hindi ko maintindihan ang pinag-uusapan nila
- Capt. has two (or three -one down) love interests (I hate them charr). But the kissing part is cheesy cute, especially when Stan smiled.
- Somehow the plot is the same with the other super hero or comic films. Okay I get it ang pahirap sa mga superhero ang pressure na may mali silang ginagawa at may bad impression na sa kanila agad.
- Hindi mabenta ang musical score
- Puro tatay talaga ang target na patayin?
- Parang mas interesting sa akin ang character ni Winter Soldier kaysa Capt. 😛